Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Friday 7 March 2014

1/48th vehicle Assets

Just a few snaps of some of the stuff floating around  my desk at the moment.  The models are (in no particular order) a RAFM USX drone, a kitech T72,  a pair of slightly converted kitech btrs (one with a SA-9 SAM turret inspired by a BTR60 somewhere in the real world. The SAM turret comes with the kit, and is designed to fit behind the machine gun turret in a slot which I have filled in), a Corgi (?) Land rover and a Burgaro jeep. The 28mm figure is a Brittania Malayan emergency CT, who is about the same size as a Foundry figure. 

1 comment: