Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Tuesday 26 February 2013

WiP Update (28mm) - Winter Apoc Survivors

I just discovered this lurking in the drafts section - most of these figures are either finished or close to being so, but as the tedious process of getting all the photos in has already been done, I thought I'd share it anyway! lol The snowy scenery has since been axed....














1 comment:

  1. I must admit mate I always find your conversation impressive. A lot of them just give those models that extra oomph and make them right for the setting ;)

    ReplyDelete