Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Thursday 3 January 2013

Painting update (20mm) - Paras, Motor Rifles & Partizans...

Apologies for the non-scenic pictures, but the table was still laid up for christmas and I didn't want to disrupt it...! 

Here are the latest 20mm offerings...

More NATO partisans - with a  couple of Eastern Europeans mixed in. Currently hitting about the half way point, although Santa did bring a pile of WW2 resistance fighters who will mainly be heading to Poland (and potentially Yugoslavia) 

Soviet Motor Rifles, including a AGS grenade launcher - still more (21, of which 4 have yet to be purchased) to do before I finish the 2nd platoon...

British Paras - 10 left to (hopefully) finish off the platoon, assuming my initial calculations were correct...!

The first of my unarmed civilians/refugees - quite a few more to come as they are a fairly prominent feature in many of the FoF scenarios... 

2 comments:

  1. Superb, You've been bloody busy then, I'd better get cracking and get some figures painted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Simon. Don't hate me, but there's one more update waiting for me to write just waiting in the wings. After that there will be a brief delay of a week or so whilst I get enough figures uptogether to justify basing! lol

      Delete