Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Monday 19 November 2012

Eureka Tyrolean height comparison & review

Just a very quick update, using an old post I discovered lurking in draft form - a size comparison for the Eureka Tyrolean Rebel figures, against various other manufacturers of 'Empire of the Dead' type figures...

From the left: Old glory cowboy wars, Artizan, Westwind GH, Eureka, Westwind EOTD, Boot Hill & Design 28.

The Eureka figures are great - very characterful, next to no casting marks, and fit in almost perfectly with the likes of the Westwind Gothic Horror mobs. The only thing stopping my buying more is the fact that they aren't the cheapest (£2.25 a pop) and can only order 'types' (Musket and certain type of hat, as an example) of which it's possible to get 4 different varients....

2 comments:

  1. Cheers for this mate. very useful to see all the figs together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No trouble mate - I've been meaning to put this up for ages. They all mix pretty well, although from what I can recall, lots of the OG ranges are slightly shorter than their cow-boy wars bits. At some point after Christmas I'll sort out some pictures of Blue Moon & North Star Franco-Prussian/Austro-Prussian figures too....

      Delete