Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Fresh from the painting desk!

Lest folks think I've just been working on 20mm moderns, here's some of the other stuff I've put out in the last couple of weeks:

3 Westwind WulfenJagers for EotD - I lost momentum on these guys a while back, but pushed on and got them finished. Still not entirely happy, but better to have them done than not...

A converted TAG militiaman (I swapped his MP5 for an SLR) and a Musketeer Workers Militia figure. These guys are both for BritApoc - no particular faction in mind, but perhaps one of the more organised ones given the berets and webbing....

A werewolf for the Wolfenjagers to hunt...! Think this was a Team Frog figure, but I picked it up so long ago I can't honestly remember. I had originally painted him, but was never very happy - so he got a repaint when I did the other EotD weres and wolves, and now I'm much happier!

2 more BritApoc figures - the Lewis gunner is a Musketeer militiaman, whilst the chap with the shotgun is artizan. The Lewis gun should be fairly ancient, and I was tempted to give it a rust wash, but I didn't want it to look too extreme... (I have also got photos of a Lewis being used in the Balkans in the early 90's, and although it is quite dark/dirty, it isn't rusty...) The helmet was another thing which almost got rusted up, but I decided that someone must have repainted it either during the troubles on the End. Not too much to say about the Artizan figure - other than the barrels of his shotgun have broken a few times now... Again, no real plans on where/who these guys are going to be attached to yet...

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done dude, I like the Jagaers and the torch flame in particular. Its good to break stuff up I'm flitting between various projects myself to keep the momentum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just googled Team Frog and discovered that the werewolf is indeed from them. It is a superb item that I'll need to track and eventually get. I dig the long ears and the narrow waist; very different.

    ReplyDelete