Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Tuesday 7 August 2012

The Russian Empire's side of the Carpathians?

I've just seen these from Siberia Miniatures


http://siberia-miniatures.ru/product_info.php?products_id=892

And whilst some are clearly too late (Lewis gunner and gent in the suit with the automatic) most should be suitable for our period (although the broom handle Mausers holstered on a couple of peoples belts are 8 years too early... but I'm not that picky!). Coupled with the West Wind  Tsar & family, cossack body guards and possibly some of the Cowboy Wars Russian hunting parties this could make for a great one off game with the Tsar's or some other Aristocrat's mountain dacha coming under attack from Vampires/zombies/werewolves/anarchists/you-get-the-idea. If the above picture looks funky, there are links to painted figures on the site, which make them look even better - and also reminf me that I should probably do more embroidery on the coats of my cossacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment