Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Monday 23 April 2012

Updates

Just a quick one - alas, I couldn't get a picture of the medals, but they turned out very well indeed! Certainly, lots of folks were fooled into thinking they were actually metal, which I guess was the aim of the game. Following suggestions, there are now a variety of subscription services available for this blog - including by email & RSS reader - so if you want my wafflings and slightly blurry photos streamed direct to you, then this is now a possibility! ;) I'm not going to be able to get as much painting done as I would like ver the ext few weeks, as I have to give Emma a lift into work (her Dad normally doees this), and that 'spare' hour in the mornings is when I tend to get a lot of my painting done. On the flip side, hopefully I can carry on fleshing out some of my ideas on Chernarus whilst driving. Which isn't to say that there wont be any eye canddy though, as I've got a couple of ChDKZ rebels awaiting basing, along with the first of my NaPa guerillas and the finishhed tellegraph poles to put up at some stage...

No comments:

Post a Comment