Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Some WiP Scenery and Vehicles...

A statue converted from an old anglo-Saxon model, a pile of sratch built telegraph poles, a fictional ChDKZ apc (probably bought off the black market, I imagined this to be what happened when someone ends up with a Police water canon truck, and replces the water cannon with a pair of Air-to-Air missiles they scavenged from a captured air base...) and a couple of cars curtesy of 2p machines on Brean sea front. The Beach buggy will turned into some sort of FAV, probably for my Rangers... As you can see, I'm not staying completely factul with this setting, but I'm aiming to atleast be inspired by real world equipment even if in game some of it looks a wee bit different...

No comments:

Post a Comment