Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Tuesday 17 April 2012

A range of photos, and a few musings...

The Mrs. has gone to bed early, and so after a little bit of figure prep I thought I'd post an update... First of all, a view of my desk and paint-station - as you can see, I keep it fairly busy! Photobucket My completed work next: Photobucket Foundry Mexican & Mountain man for the Early West... Photobucket Photobucket Alternative armies Wyvern, painted un as a White Draca (dragon) for my Saxon HoTT army (so it can fight the red dragon of the Britons :) ) The figure for scale is a part-finished Foundry Indian Squaw.. Photobucket Photobucket TAG Modern Russian MVD, painted up in a mix of camo schemes ala Chechnya. Mainly done as a colour test, some of the actual patterns have been/will be further refined before use on 1/48th figures... Photobucket Photobucket TAG Modern Militia, done as a continuation of my camo scheme colour tests, including a version of the swiss 'Alpenflage' scheme. I always wanted to do a force in this after seeing the resistance fighters in Operation flashpoint/OF: Resistance in it... Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment