Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Monday 30 April 2012

Desk clearing.....

It's amazing how productive I can be if I pull my finger out, crack down and actually get part painted figures finished! These guys are the product of 2hrs Saturday morning. They were all 'almost done', and had been hanging around for ages. No longer! (I need the space for some of the 1/48ths I'm working on...)

A selection of 'organised' Mercenaries for any 'not-congo' games - The sikh is inspired by a character from Farcry 2 (no idea if any Indians etc were with the mercenaries in the congo - I've never read anything to indicate it one way or the other) and is an Artizan figure, the radioman is a Warlord chindit with this SMLE swapped for a TAG SLR, the ex-marine .30cal gunner is a headswap from a Warlord Pacific Us Marine and the ex-para is a Mongrel/Badger congo merc...


Foundry Old West figures - 2 'eastern' indians, a Scotch mountain man & his squaw and a chap who looks a bit odd without the pack mule he's supposed to be leading....

No comments:

Post a Comment