Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Chernarussian types... CMB Fighter

The first of my CMB 'mujahadeen' types. These guys will be in a mix of scavenged uniforms - so expect a bit of everything. Currently they aren't set to have any distinguishing marks, other than obvious muslim trappings (neck scarves, green items with arabic prayers/pledges, etc). At some stagw I'm also hoping to add so Afghans into the mix, as well as being able to convert some more uniformed types by adding Chechen-style beards (like the ChDKZ fighter with RPK-74, shown in my previous post)
The ammunition ontop of the wire reel will probably be useds as an objective marker in a 'recover the weapons stash' type game; probably using NaPa or the CMB against a more organised and beteer equipped force (CDF, ChDKZ, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment