Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Chernarussian types... Chernarussian Police

The only figures that I'm likely to do for these guys - they are based around 2 HLBS US Police officers. The only real conversion work was removing the sheriff's badges, and adding a mustache to the shotgun figure. All the rest was paint based. In an ideal world, I would have sculpted police caps onto them, but alas my putty skills aren't good enough. As for the shotgun, it seems most Eastern European Police forces seem to jump straight to the AK when extra firepower is needed... Still, it looks good and is not out of the realms of possibility. I've a 1/43rd police car turning up for these guys at some point...

No comments:

Post a Comment