Wargaming Musings?

I'm a bit of a butterfly in terms of my attention and sticking to gaming projects long term isn't my strongest point. On the bright side, atleast I flit between the same things. Expect an ecclectic medley of Moderns, Dark Ages, Quar and Early Wild West, almost all in 28mm... (with some 1/48 moderns thrown in... )

Tuesday 17 April 2012

1/48 - scaling?

'Like-for-Like' scale comparison between 28mm TAG MVD & 38mm/1:48 scale HLBS MVD & Spetsnatz
Another scale comparison - this time 2 HLBS, 2 TAG, and a RAFM '28mm' female survivor... Now, I've stuck her on a chunkier base, but as you can see she was ruddy huge to start with. She'll end up featuring in my 1/48th games as a lanky teenage militawoman... or some such. I don't think too many other figures from the range will be able to cross scales, but I'll keep my eyes open. There might be the potential to get a couple out of it (short older folks, teenage conscripts and the like)

No comments:

Post a Comment